Yoga Teacher Insurance
Without yoga teacher liability insurance, an unforeseen event can jeopardize your finances and your career. Something as simple as a student tripping on a yoga mat can put your business at risk. Even skilled professionals acting in full competence can be leveled with a claim for injury or damages at some point in their career. At InsureLMT, we want to provide insurance to yoga teacher that affords an appropriate level of coverage for the industry, services claims in a fair and expedient manner, and provides members with incredible accessibility to their policies. All for the lowest price in the industry!
Great Coverage, Best Prices
InsureLMT knows that businesses like yours make every dollar count so any investment needs to be as economical as possible - available at a great price and returning great benefits. Our yoga teacher insurance program provides just that with a below-market price of just $97 for our Gold Plan.
Or call (800) 901-4702 for more information.
Insurance Coverage Highlights:
Our yoga teacher policy covers 490+ disciplines for yoga professionals. For one price, you’re covered for hundreds of yoga, massage, & beauty modalities like yoga therapy, Pilates, hot stone, reiki, cupping, kinesiology and more.
General Liability Insurance:
- What it is: generally known as “slip and fall insurance” this provides coverage for any third-party claims that their injury or property damage was caused by your negligence.
- Limits: $2 million for an individual occurrence and a $3 million individual total for all claims.
- What it is: covers events that occur from an adverse reaction to a product you use during the session.
- Limits: $2 for each occurrence and also total per year.
Professional Liability Insurance:
- What it is: also called “malpractice insurance” this provides coverage for bodily injury or damage that someone alleges came as a result of you providing your service.
- Limits:$2 million for an individual occurrence and a $3 million individual total for all claims.
- Rental Damage Insurance: $100,000
- Stolen Equipment Equipment Coverage: $1,000 with a $250 deductible
- Identity Protection Plan: up to $25,000 in identity fraud recovery services
Coverage & Pricing
- Professional and General Liability Insurance
- Digital Proof of Insurance
- Instant Coverage
- Product Liability
- Individual Limits
- Rental Location Damage Insurance
- Stolen Equipment Coverage
- Identity Protection Plan
Occurrence Form vs. Claims Made
Occurrence form coverage offers members coverage for an event even after their policy has expired as long as the loss-event occurred during the time that the policy was still in effect. We provide this as opposed to claims-made coverage which asserts that a policy must be active in order for a claim to be covered.
For example, if you are insured from January 1st 2020 to December 31st 2020 and an incident occurs in October 2020 but the claim is not filed until February 2021, beYogi still covers you even if your insurance has expired...because the "occurrence" happened when you have coverage.
Talk to a Real-Life Insurance Agent
An insurance policy is only as good as the men and women behind the scenes working to make sure you have quick and efficient service before, during, and after your membership. Whether you want to talk through your options before signing up or need immediate assistance with a claim, our skilled in-house agents are ready to provide you expert, professional support. Speak to an Agent Now.
Coverage for the “What-Ifs”
Despite a yoga instructor’s best efforts to teach safe yoga practices, injuries do happen. Students sometimes push themselves beyond their limits, fail to communicate medical conditions, or practice postures incorrectly.
With more than 5,000 yoga-related emergency room visits each year and possibly even more doctor’s visits, injuries happen more often than we’re aware of. Lawsuits are expensive and yoga insurance protects you against claims regarding unexpected yoga accidents and occurrences that come along with teaching even if you’re not at fault.
Here are some real-world examples which highlight the vitality that professional liability insurance becomes for protecting both personal finances and career: